Have the Diary of Short Disturbances delivered to your inbox and you could win a £50 Amazon egift card. Plus for every friend you get to sign up you’ll also get another entry.
Just use the referral code to share your own special link. There’s no limit to how many friends you can get to sign up. Once you and you’re friends are on our mailing list you’ll get our newsletter and bulletins keeping you up to date with all the new stories, audiobooks and news of all that’s coming to the Diary of Short Disturbances.
If you are already a follower of the newsletter fill in the form to take part in this competition. You wont get two mailers send to you.
Click here or the picture above to get started.
Well good luck. I wish you all the very best. Now get sharing.
I’ll see you on the other side.
- The Competition will run from the 1st April 2018 until April 30th 23:00 hrs UTC.
- The winner will be drawn during May 2018 and Announced towards the end of that month. The winner will be informed by the email supplied to us during the run of the competition. The more points you accrue you more chances you will have to win.
- There is one £50 amazon gift card to be won. There will be one winner chosen and the gift card is non-exchangeable for a cash prize or another company’s gift card.
- The judges decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence over that decision.
- Points will be awarded for yourself signing up and for your friends only when they sign up with a valid email address. Anyone suspected of using a fraudulent email will be disqualified. No correspondence will be entered into in this regards. The points you accrue will be visible on your share page. The points are attributed as follows – 1 point for the participant. 2 points for a confirmed signup refereed by the participant. 5 points assigned for a social media share (one time per platform). So in reality the more friends you get to sign up the more chances you have of winning the prize but you must use your own unique share code. See below.
- Share page and links. Please use the links provided to share to your friends. This enables us to accurately identify who is signing who up. Failure to use your own code to share will result in false data and may even result in your disqualification. If you have lost your code please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “lost sharing links”.
- Have fun good luck and get sharing.