Scroll Down for the Youtube videos
OK So I finally made a decision. This website is going to be my journal. Fuck it! I am kinda split amongst a great many things at the moment. That’s just the kind of person I am and I’ve been a little ashamed of that. Been thinking that perhaps I need to unmuddle myself. Yeah maybe there’s some truth in that. I definitely need to have a CV website but honestly most of the job s I get come through other means and personal recommendations. I don’t censor myself and that is bad in a professional environment if you are an arsehole. Sure there are things I cannot talk about but I know the line – I’m no Danny Baker (google it – unbelievable).
So here it is laid out how I see it… today. I’m going to post everything that I want to keep a record of for me here. If you’re into it, good. If not well sorry. I will be releasing soon my next short film and that is going to have to be under a new banner simply because of the content and that my youtube channel is… well becoming a vlog.
I know I’ve talked about this before but it’s taking me a bit of time and a reintroduction to alcohol and ill-advised nights out to remind me of a few things.
- Chill out. Stop stressing and enjoy what you’re doing.
- You love sticking your fingers in lots of pies. Make of that what you will. Remember to lick your fingers every now and again. and lick the bowl.
- Whilst you try a bunch of things you know what you like so do that.
- Streamline the online presence that isn’t doing you any favours. Podbean – gone. Soundcloud – Gone. Twitter – on hold. Here and Youtube and your two major outlets for. Instagram and Facebook for letting people know what’s going on.
- CoinOp.Studio is a thing but it’s separate from zig. The Diary and Youtube is personal – keep it that way.
- Don’t take on jobs that you don’t enjoy. Do more that you love. Gather your writing and stick it in a epub.
- Stop making so many lists.
Here’s a bunch of vlog posts from the last wee while (see I am busy doing things). There’s more at my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/zigbingham like and share blah blah blah.